VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC/BKT, page-14

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    bruce,

I am not ramping VRC by declaring what I am buying.  What I am doing however is putting my money where my mouth is.

Easy for people to sit behind their computer and type all sorts of stuff but not willing to back it up.

It's up to each individual to do what they want in relation to buying or selling >  I have been buying more and happy to do so.  I am also providing evidence of my purchases so shareholders can see I am genuine.
    Very easy for someone to post that he picked up another 500,000 shares when in actual fact he didn't. I would look pretty silly declaring that I just picked up another 300,000 shares a few minutes ago and someone else on hotcopper suddenly said that they purchased that stock. If that were to happen I would be very happy to provide proof of my buy contract note.
    Being honest with people costs nothing Bruce.
    Plenty of scare mongering goes on however, which I find both offensive and dishonest, especially when someone is forever declaring that he or she holds shares but constantly rubbishes management .   Everyone has the right to complain, but not ten times a day over and over again. 
    We have seen plenty of that in recent times haven't we ??
    In reference to your stock broker. I used to attend several lunches on a regular basis when I was in that profession and many would say they would not touch that stock with a barge pole .One stock that stands out was FMG in it's early days around the 30c mark. No one trusted Twiggy Forest.
    I could provide you with endless examples where some of my fellow stockbrokers got it horribly wrong, but quite frankly I would be typing all night.
    If VRC gets their funding and the shareprice goes up 5 times within the next 6 months will your stock broker reimburse you for having said he would advise you against buying them.
    The simple answer is he won't.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.