VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Good balanced post Bruce...great to see the 'non-human nature'...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Good balanced post Bruce...great to see the 'non-human nature' of constantly talking up the positives of the Co to 'blue-wash' the insurmountable negatives VRC is currently facing trying to gain funding coming from one of the 'faithful'....
    Although 'other options' are being explored now, it was reported on here that TM's roadshow via US and UK to Tanzania recently to source 'top-up' funding, if needed, didn't appear that productive for Stage One...it was indicated that Stage Two may have been a preferred investment for one institution.
    A concern for me is if 'top-up' funding is/was difficult to obtain recently, then raising the whole $40mill may still be quite a challenge for the Co...or maybe not...but I would hardly have thought seeking alternative 'top-up' funding recently would have been necessary if 'other' funding options were already in some form of negotiation as stated in the last Ann.
    With this in mind, it would appear the VRC 'faithful' may have quite an opportunity to 'top-up' their holdings at these prices, or lower, for some time yet imo.
    I personally think the SP has done very well to hold where it is considering this was the SP leading into the final hurdle to Prospectus lodgement....interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.