VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Possum, It certainly appears that you are ramping. But if it...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Possum, 
    It certainly appears that you are ramping. But if it makes you feel good to declare how many shares that you are buying, that is you choice. 

Stock brokers getting it wrong? Brokers are supposed to look after the interests of the clients and act cautiously. They make decisions on what they currently know. At the moment no brokers would be recommending buying VRC on what is currently known. But that will change in an instant if VRC can secure the funding! Your reasoning is pretty immature. At this very point in time, based on what we know, my broker's opinion is totally right! And bar chart is totally right! But those sentiments will change if VRC can secure the funding! If VRC gets to 10c, and I jolly well hope that it does, that doesn't mean that the brokers' and the markets' sentiments were wrong! And at one point in time, the brokers were right to not recommend buying FMG, as it was a big risk. That sentiment quickly changed when the company announced its discovery! Most investors don't buy stock based on hope and wishful thinking!

The market is also not confident in VRC's future either, otherwise the sp would be higher and there would be more buying. As Pel has stated, the sp is holding up surprisingly well. 

Buying shares now in VRC is a risk because there are no assurances that it will secure the funding. That is just plain reality. For 14 months Trevor had been stating how confident he was of securing the $40m funding, and I bought shares based upon that confidence. Now that funding path has gone and the company is surviving on a personal loan. So I am not buying at the moment. If the funding is really and truly secured, then I will be back into buying to my hearts content.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.