VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Bruce; I respect your opinion and many of the points you make in...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Bruce; I respect your opinion and many of the points you make in your post are fundamentally true....but I feel I must pull you up when you make statements that are not factually true.

Your bold statement...."Now that funding path has gone"....is simply not true and is totally misleading.

VRC continues to have multiple Funding options that the company is simultaneously working on.

I don't pretend to know all of the options that are currently being pursued.....but I do know the possibility of Funding via Bonds n Tanzania is still very much alive. Discussions are currently being held at the very highest levels of Government and with the Board of the CMSA....with all sides working and determined to find a solution to resolve the impasse that arose a few weeks ago.

Arrangements are also extremely advanced with a possible Note issue Listing on the Mauritian Stock Exchange, as are discussions that are also extremely advanced with parties in the USA to provide Funds for Stage One.

I am sure there are also other Stage One funding options with other Parties that are also very advanced.

As a shareholder, I am happy to be patient until the funding is concluded.....but at the same time I continue to directly ask VRC management questions along the way.

Clearly everyone would now like to have Stage One funded....but I believe that Trevor and the Board will deliver the required Funding....probably sooner than later. Given the SP has held up recently well in recent weeks; I believe the Markets also believes the Funding for Stage One will be secured reasonably soon.

Bruce, if you continue to be uncomfortable about Stage One not being currently funded; perhaps it is time to sell your shares in VRC and buy shares in another company that matches your risk profile?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.