VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I was never looking for any 'supporters' as such Bruce....l was...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I was never looking for any 'supporters' as such Bruce....l was just 'seeing' the reality of this funding attempt and know that the $$$ are not in the tin until the 'fat lady sings' as the saying goes. However, we had a chorus on here for 14 months suggesting funding was a 'lay down mezzer' and posting, what was imo, unsubstantiated BS around those 'beliefs'...of course you get warm fuzzy 'thumbs-up' if you post like that and brick-bats if you call it how it always was imo...right up to that 'bad-news' Ann...
    SP of 1.9-2.1c just days before a potentially Co making Announcement did not suggest to me that Mr Market was reading and believing too many ramping posts from the faithfull on HC...to this day l cannot understand how Co and Exotix were not aware of the 'commercially unviable' terms the authorities were likely to impose on this prospectus...if they were hait could have saved 14 months of pain, cashburn and disappointment if the 'homework' was done prior to attempting a prospectus listing .....and, invaluable as VRV finances stand now, those 14 months could have been focussed on negotiating an alternative, 'commercially viable' funding source...
    This isn't about 'hindsight, imo this is about thoroughly examining, researching, negotiating and discussing each step of the prospectus process, with whoever, before going solely down that path and 'knowing' what the likely outcome could be ...do you really think Co would have embarked on this prospectus strategy had they any 'inkling' of the commercial terms likely to be imposed???...was the question asked?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.