VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC/BKT, page-24

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
     They are not facts. They are your assumptions. There is a very big difference.

I asked the company back in October or November last year about their contingency plans if the TZ Note did not get up. I was told then about the other avenues that were being pursued in case of just this situation. If you had done some research, such as picked up a phone or emailed and asked, you would not have found the latest company release as disturbing as you obviously have.

You sound like a person who has over-invested in a spec stock without researching and satisfying yourself of the risk / reward. You are now feeling very nervous because information that was readily available if you had bothered to ask has come as a shock to you. I understand your feelings right now, but do not claim to pass off your worries and insecurities as fact.

I am a little frustrated in the delay. But most of the delay was unforeseen by anyone due to the TZ government making sweeping changes to mining protocols. The TZ discussions are still progressing and TZ government is being lobbied to help VRC get better terms for the Note. Are you aware of that and the other avenues that continue to be pursued?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.