VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Possum, I ain't no expert that is why I discuss stocks with...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Possum,
    I ain't no expert that is why I discuss stocks with other investors and mybroker, but thanks for the educational article!

Hey, I bought Oxiana myself for a nice little profit.Obviously, you ran your business quite differently to my stock broker. It washis comment that, "No stock broker in Australia would be recommending thatpeople buy VRC shares at the present time!" VRC's risk status hasincreased dramatically since they lost their funding pathway. There is noescaping that fact! No assured funding of the $40m, staying afloat on apersonal loan, low on cash and a high burn rate. It doesn't get much riskierthan that for a spec stock! It is ridiculous to bring in examples of otherstocks like FMG and Oxiana that from hindsight have been successful investments.I can list dozens that have been flops!

My consideration is only about the VRC, and if you aretotally ecstatic about the position that VRC is in, and you are recommendingthat people go out and buy a whole heap of shares in the stock, and you bragabout how many shares you have bought, then my broker, the market and Idisagree with you! Just 4 trades today and a 30% fall in the sp in the last 2weeks, not much to be enthused about in my opinion!

ButI'm glad my comments have raised some discussions and openedup people's investing views. Some investors appear to be so enamoured to VRCthat they just can't see reality, some appear to be ramping, and some of the comments are just plain funny! 

For over 18 months, I was a very strong supporter of the VRCand my posts reflected that. But since losing the funding I have become lessconfident in the company, which is only natural? Market confidence has dropped, which is reflected in the fall in the share price, so I am advocating cautionat the present time.

It is totally juvenile to suggest, "If you are nothappy with a stock then sell out". Honestly, how many VRC shareholderswould be jumping for joy with the position that VRC now finds itself in? Somepeople can't stand anyone being critical of their darling little stock!

Tremeer,
    "Your bold statement...."Now that funding path has gone"....issimply not true and is totally misleading."

But that funding path has gone! And I'm jolly well glad thatTrevor is seeking other funding options, but he's had 14 months to securesomething with plans B,C,D and it hasn't happened. Trevor keeps telling us that thereare interested parties, and we've heard that for 14 months now, but signing a genuine deal is what we really want andASAP!

And yes, I could call Trevor, and I am sure that he is a very nice man, but what is he going to say? And what is he allowed to say? He will say the company's lines word for word. "Yes, VRC is going well, we've got several parties interested in funding us, we've got plenty of money to see us through the year, deep down the Tanzanian government really does love us, yarda, yarda .." The market wants facts, it wants signatures, it wants the $40m in funding in VRC's bank, and until that time, the sp will languish in my opinion!

Just my opinion, but the time to buy would be, when and if, VRC gets that $40m funding!

I remain a hopeful VRC holder, and I do hopethat VRC hits 10c this year, but geez, investors need to keep a lid on theirenthusiasm and be realistic!

Good discussions though!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.