VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC/BKT, page-28

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    All good and relevant points Possum, a few years ago now I bought a large parcel of shares in ESG, a gas stock in the Hunter Valley.

After I did due diligence, paid 18c for my first batch, there was a few cap raisings, heavy dilution, a bad market or two and it slipped to 8c, my broker called and advised me to sell as he was worried it wasn’t going to make it.

Based on my due diligence, confidence in what was an unfolding large deposit of an in demand commodity (Gladstone Gas Projects) I bought another very large parcel and then some, several years later Santos took ESG over for 90c, my investment time frame was just over 6 years.

My due diligence says the size and quality of this deposit and confidence in Trevor Mathews managing a world class, in demand commodity, sees a similar play happening again with VRC, IMHO.

But I am not blinded by raging faith, I am aware things can and do go wrong in shares at this stage, but my bet is this share has a lot going for it and it will make it to mining and be a successful world class graphite miner!

If I am invested in something and happy with my research and due diligence I certainly do not watch it like a hawk and follow the negative Nellies on HC, I pop by every few weeks, have a look at a few posters that are realistic, drop an opinion every little while and keep faith in my ability and confidence I have researched another successful small cap
    ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.