VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC/BKT, page-32

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Possum,
    “But do save us all the constantreminders that VRC need funding.  We already know that.” 

My posts have been replies to your criticisms of my comments. I’m just statingmy opinion, which hasn’t changed. Buying VRC now is a big risk, and I will bewaiting for an assurance about them securing funding before I buy more shares.

But I showed your post to my stockbroker and it caused much merriment in his company.
    “So, this bloke believes that VRC will be the next FMG or Oxiana! So funny! Bruce,when VRC hits $6 think of all the things that you could buy with your manyhundreds of millions of dollars!” …. “This bloke is either a ramper ordelusional!”…. “So, he’s stating that VRC is the best spec Graphite play available,that’s total BS! And yet he’s also ramping BKT!”

The best independent valuation of VRC is 6.9c after mining begins! That’s along way off $6!

As I said previously, I also bought Oxiana, so I know its story well. No comparisonto VRC trying to mine in a foreign country, with a non-supportive government, a government continually placing hurdles in their way, and having been unsuccessful in trying to raise just $40m, for over 14 monthsnow!

No Possum, any broker in their right mind would not be recommending a BUY for VRCat the present time. You find me one that is recommending to buy it, in writing!There are other Graphite plays that have less risk!

Sorry, but your posts and comments are getting funnier. Trying to lecture that whena small company gets funding it becomes a bigger company, too funny!

There are a lot of comments in this forum that are totally baseless, posters are dreaming them up.

But you can ramp VRC all that you like.

Cheers

Last edited by bruce13: 10/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.