VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC/BKT, page-35

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Bruce,

""“So, this bloke believes that VRC will be the next FMG or Oxiana! So funny! Bruce,when VRC hits $6 think of all the things that you could buy with your manyhundreds of millions of dollars!” …. “This bloke is either a ramper ordelusional!”…. “So, he’s stating that VRC is the best spec Graphite play available,that’s total BS! And yet he’s also ramping BKT!”""

I never said that VRC will be the next Oxiana or FMG.  I did say however that these stocks raised money when there was plenty of risk attached to them. They started out in the same manner that VRC currently finds itself.A litlle company that needs funding to take it to the next level. Perhaps we could keep the conversation a little bit real . Perhaps you can be honest with yourself and actually  go back and tell your broker would I really did say. 
    In reference to your comments about  BKT and suggesting I am ramping, I have actually posted once in the past 4 months . Once again how about keeping it real Bruce.  If that is your description of ramping that makes about as much sense as some of the comments you have been making lately.

BUT I won't be arguing the point with you any more from this point forward because you have proven from your last post that you don't tell the absolute truth and that is a tad disappointing..

You have been scathing in your comments towards VRC and it's management. You have provided everyone here with a list of why you would not be buying shares in VRC and you go to the trouble of telling us that your broker said no one would be telling their clients to buy into VRC and yet for all of that  you have decided  that you are going to continue to hold the one stock that no broker in Australia would be recommending.

If you can make sense of all that then good for you. The reason there have been a few here who have made comments towards you  recently is because to the average man in the street IT JUST DON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.