VRC 33.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Hi GT, not sure who you are referring to re "you guys" , my post...

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi GT, not sure who you are referring to re "you guys" , my post was simply highlighting the similiarities between WKT and VRC in regards to their position in regards to Equator principles and difficulties or restrictions that this may place on obtaining funding.

I am actually curious on what sort of funding rates the "forum experts" believe will be achievable given non compliance with Equator principles (resulting in restrictions on major Western funders from funding) and the current Tanzanian political situation, and then of course whether these rates can be substained within the project.

Can the phase1 projects substain say an 18 - 20% interest rate (just a guess based on that Australian example I provided) that starts accumulating well before any production is actually sold

Unfortunately the two people who addressed my post (incl your good self) failed to provide any indication of what sort of rates they would be expecting, perhaps that failure tells us all we need to know.

Best of luck to all with funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $16.77K 4.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28396832 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.