VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ladies and Gentlemen, the more I think about Volt Resources, the...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the more I think about Volt Resources, the more I love this company. Strictly talking about the Bunyu Graphite Project, we are looking at a company with the potential to become a leader in the graphite space. We have only explored 6% of the mine, SIX PERCENT, and have already found 461MT @ 4.9% and 127MT @ 4.4%.

One quick google search demonstrates Bunyu as the LARGEST graphite company in Africa! Imagine when we start drilling for the other 94%, the sky is the bloody limit. Renascor resources is a roughly a 650million market cap graphite company mining in south Australia. They pride themselves and use their key advertisement to investors as the largest graphite reserve outside of AFRICA.

PC definitely needs to start pitching and putting some meaning into the importance of BUNYU. Largest Graphite mine in Africa. Huge upside Potential with drilling. Start comparing their mines to other mines to show the significance in size. HONESTLY, we should start investing more money into drilling and finding more graphite, that would really get the eyes of other investors, and I see this company absolutely booming.

If we can execute accordingly, we are looking at a 20x bagger. A unicorn of the stock market. START PITCHING FOR OUR STRENGTHS PC. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL COMPANY. IM SURE HE WILL DELIVER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5482486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15305353 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.