VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Positive catalysts • Solution for year round production•...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Positive catalysts

• Solution for year round production

• Recommencing production

• 24m update

• Bunyu off takes!

• Stage 1 feasibility study

• Definitive feasibility study

• Update on anode plant outside of Ukraine

• European investments

VRC’s market cap is undervalued when doing a comparison with its pairs. It has a large, high quality deposit in Tanzania. Bigger and better than most. And in addition to what should only be referred to as the “mother-load”… we have the Zavaliesky mine. Almost operational. If VRC is able to get stable production at Zavaliesky in the 23-24 financial year, it should be able to produce a revenue that is similar to its current market cap. Assuming it’s able to sell its refined product.

Let’s be honest. Investing in Ukraine is a highly speculative trade but let’s not forget the mother-load.

The pessimistic view is that the mine won’t be back in action because of the damaged power grid and the ongoing conflict. My argument is that it already was in operation during a more hostile time and the power grid is a relatively easy fix. I was a HV linesman earlier in my career and the infrastructure is easy to construct and even easier to fix. The bigger problem is damage to power generation infrastructure but Turkish power ship group has offered a solution to that.

A big threat is a major Russian advance. There has been speculation of this in recent weeks but Putin has a big problem atm. https://youtu.be/u0Tg7bmrXL4 this is the link to a infographics analysis of the situation released recently. Their explanation is much better than what I could do.

As far as the mother-load goes. It’s a matter of time before the development gets financed. By 2035, the forecasters are saying another 90 graphite mines will need to be developed. It tends to be the better deposits that get the most interest. The average deposit size is close to half that of the mother-load.

The historical demand compared to the forecasted demand are a world of difference.

I’m not trying to sell this stock to any of you because it’s fair to say, it’s about as speculative as it gets. Ukraine and Tanzania aren’t exactly business hubs. Nobody can be certain of volts growth, not even PC. But that can be said about any stock and CEO. The reason I’m here and will be hanging around is because the upside is worth the play. Personally I believe enticing people to buy, sell, not buy or not sell is the same thing. We are not entitled to the prerogative of the professionals.

Using this forum with the idea that its impacting company decisions and stock price is also arguably beside the truth. There is only 200,000 people using this platform, its a baby. There are 2,329 companies listed on the ASX. That allows for an average of 85 people per company. This is a place where your words are cheap. Hidden identities, lies and insults.

Your time is better spent reading the opinions of the professionals, or books.

On a seperate subject

We are currently in the middle of a stock market crash. I’m seeing heightened pessimism and some panic selling. Not just here but in other stocks as well.

Not recommendations:

Meta -50% peak to trough but +105% trough to peak

Spotify -65% peak to trough but +70% tough to peak

A2 milk -75% peak to trough but +65% trough to peak

Even the long term juggernaut Google -42% peak to trough and +21% trough to peak

These stocks are all blue chips, its a crazy time.

VRC currently -65% peak to trough… ill be standing by for trough to peak.

Apologies if I sound condescending but for those of you looking for other investments. Do some research on why the efficient market hypothesis is a load of crap. Also market elasticity, For anyone who didn’t know already. These are really good things to learn when markets are turbulent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.