VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

VRC charts, page-43

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Winnie, you need a life! First OT to put a twist on things, now HH to put a negative spin! LOL

Time will tell how VRC goes in the next month, so give it a rest and leave all of us alone, it's okay for non holders to ask questions, but you're getting too repetitive and going on my ignore list (again). There's nothing wrong with a low processing cutoff grade, it's a good thing, proves how easy the product is to process. That's speculation the cutoff grade will increase and your opinion only. All graphite projects will have some infrastructure costs, they don't just appear magically beside a main roadside saying hey Mr Graphite company, I'm ready to be mined, processed and get to port now! You only have to look at the map of Tanzania to see where the other projects lie and their resource. I'm sure the $7m would have gone to good use in PFS and pre DFS and perhaps towards a study, plus they've already stated information they are currently looking at funding from various investors/institutions?

You are wrong about the 10,000-20,000 tpa, it's not just flake graphite, they are also talking about processing spherical graphite, so perhaps research how much that is going for too while you're at it, which gets a hell of a lot more than ordinary flake graphite, so it seems to me the company has a very good strategy to get funding, plus further future offtake for starting small scale and as they've said, easily upscale to a larger project to suit demand? The more offtake deals the company announces for this small scale and then larger scale, the more easier it will get funding IMO. I hope Syrah and others are successful, it's great news for the whole industry!

See link to future outlook for graphite market worth USD $29.5b by 2022....

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/graphite-market-worth-2905-billion-usd-by-2022-2017-05-23-11203318

Patience....GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.41K 2.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5182486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14054725 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.