VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I cringe everytime I see you come up starplus. Jayse has been a...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I cringe everytime I see you come up starplus.

Jayse has been a long term holder unlike you jumping from thread to thread with clearly minimal knowledge of anything really. Which is fine except you write like you are some sort of expert. I always picture you as a year 12 student.

By the way, ramping a stock to get out via HotCopper does not work. I bought at .5 and 1.1 to average down from 3 and we have had plenty of volume above 1.5 to sell.

Anyway, we all, well most of us are aware that it is difficult to fund any project let alone a graphite project which is a relatively new growth Metal. Trevor has gone from a greenfield to producer a number of times.

Nearology whilst I really don’t like the word, it is exciting and when drilling begins this month, VRC you would expect would rise sharply. It is clearly in a good area and while we continue to wait for funding in Africa, it’s a great move from management. We forget that it is 250% higher than 3 weeks ago.

I agree with indigos last comment re more delays would more than irritate but I’m a happy holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.