VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

indigo,""Too big of a beating to lose cheifeye.i said 18-24...

1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3684
    indigo,

""Too big of a beating to lose cheifeye.
    i said 18-24 months also.
    Chat with you in 24 months. ""

With all due respect. I do remember you telling all of us here back when Volt was trading around the mid 1's that you would be a selling your stock if and when it ever managed to get back up to 4c. As luck would have it, back in May there were millions and millions being traded over the magical 4c mark . The very price that you wanted. In fact from memory it managed to climb as high at 4.5c . So the opportunity for you to sell out was certainly at your pleasure had you wanted to. I am not concerned as to why you chose not to carry out your plans.. But it's not much point whining on a daily basis .

The reality is the share price rose from .08c in mid December 2020 to the mid 4's in late May. Thats a 5 bagger in 6 months. I guess there would be some who bought and sold and moved on, and were very happy to have invested in Volt having made quick money. Nothing wrong with a 500% profit IF you managed to call it right. That is what the market largely does. They look for oversold situations, buy in and then out sell for a profit. Then it goes in search of the next oversold situation to repeat the process. There is another group in the market place that choose to invest in a stock because they believe in the story and are content to wait it out.

Truth be known, had you done what you told everyone here you were going to do, one could suggest you would have now re invested that money elsewhere and you could have saved yourself the effort of continually telling everyone that it is all taking too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.