VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I was just listening to the Peak Management Webinar and was...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    I was just listening to the Peak Management Webinar and was interested to hear the comments from Niv Dagan who is part of the Management team of Peak. When asked the question by the interviewer why they decided to invest and get involved with Volt Resources,
    his reply was simply that Peak had full confidence in Trevor Matthews ability to achieve the results that would bring success to it's shareholders. He spoke on behalf of Peak Management on how they believed that Volt were very much undervalued and they saw it as a very good investment...

I have been posting for some time now as to why I believe that Volt will be a significant player in the graphite space. I have also spoken on several occasions my 100% confidence in Trevor's ability to bring this story to a successful outcome. But I must say it was very reassuring that an investment body like Peak Management have also embraced the Volt story like I have done, and share the same enthusiasm and confidence in Trevor as I do.
    It was also nice to hear someone with Niv Dagan's investment background highlight the fact that they also believed Volt was very much undervalued.
    I am not too sure if you can get a better endorsement than that.

In time I am very confident that the market will appreciate the steps that are being put in place by Trevor and his team and the market cap will be reflective of what Volt have in terms of the assets that are currently under their control.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.