MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

VRC shows off BINDING western off take, page-3

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Not me @b4bmm but I do recall seeing something similar...but you know, any serious market disruption happens like this...little deals, little nibbles, early adopters.  Don't hold here, and not up enough with the FA to make anything but a general sector comment, but FWIW I think there's no question getting a US company to lock into a buy (however smallish) of hi-tech G, for a hi-tech G application (however still developmental), with a price-number/revenue attached (however back-ended the 'over five-years' time may play out - is a step up for all us wannabes. It's the first baby step of a new marketplace evolving...one where the metrics will just end up completely disconnected from the established industrial G marketplace.  We've all done our BFS's and we're all making our pitches for funding, deals....but it's all been on spec demand/pricing. Whatever premium over the VRC basket price (1640ish is it?) this deal is actually inked at, it prolly won't end up as 'the' benchmark...but it's 'a' benchmark for now...an opening gambit. Someone, somewhere in the western economies, is prepared to pay X for X amount of hi-end G from a spec junior with  no track record in the established G market (one still miles - no disrespect, holders, we all mostly are - away from actual shipping. That's new. And exciting.  (Natch b4 I'm hoping FP has a big shazzam to bang down into the mix soon..

But I do think that even little deals like this will start to nudge the lazy old G/energy money/market paradigm into shifting uncomfortably, even tearing its gaze away from its rear-view mirror hypnosis. She's on for young and old, G holders all. Serendipitous time to be alive and punting on the specs - the scale of global economic rebirth/restructure coming doesn't happen every generation, mefinx...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.