VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hi WW, your posts are always interesting and I am inspired. I...

1. 8 Posts.
    Hi WW, your posts are always interesting and I am inspired. I believe you have been in the market very long time. Are you in the stock trading industry?

Capital raising, takeover, and selling by strategic fund. Any more bad news? Here go again, may I try to understand your logic, not to be offensive, bro, below are only my opinions.

Capital raising - Again, IMO it's very common for junior mining companies to raise capital to support the projects. It's not rare that the share prices jumped after capital raising. I know you are familiar with the market enough, please excuse me to list out the examples. And one thing VRC is different with the others, VRC IS DEBT FREE(please correct me if I'm wrong). I believe the management is working hard on the finance. Lets keep watching.

Takeover - does it mean VRC is a potential company that Kabunga would like to takover? Or you are smarter/know more insider information than Kabunga to find out VRC is only a leaking ship? And if takeover is the game, then why not? Will I lose any share/money? Usually the takeover price will be higher than the market price right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Selling from strategic fund - I hope you/your broker is right about the Citigroup. Otherwise you are providing incorrect market information, and causing financial losses to the company/shareholders. IMO you/your broker would be liable to that. I am doubtful on the credibility of that broker data. Please show us the evidence, but not just something verbal. IMO, the main purpose of the strategic funds is fund raising only. Who cares if they distributed and traded those issued shares in the market right after they got the shares. Otherwise the shares will be issued in a more popular way and put under vested. IMO those $4million shares issued could be traded in the market a long long time ago, or like what you said they sold the shares recently. However , as long as Kabunga is still holding, I will follow.

I have to admit the SP is not going well, due to the lose of patience, but not the business itself. Please at least tell me one thing that the management/business did wrong?

At the end, you are making profit, I am losing. It's always good to learn from different opinions.

I am looking forward to your broker data on Citigroup mate, it means a lot to the VRC forum. Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.35K 2.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 30991123 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3564992 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.