VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Yes stan -excellent point. I actually started to include...

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yes stan -excellent point. I actually started to include Fortescue in my post and then removed it -I did not want anyone mistakenly think I was comparing VRC to another FMG. FMG most certainly did run from 1c to $1 ($10 in today's values given the share consolidation. Along that journey it went through a hiatus as well only to kick higher in the fullness of time (before the GFC). And then of course - the period you are referring to - being in recent times when iron ore fell from favour again....a long dull period where only the true believers hung in to reap teh rewards of the last 12 months.

But graphite isn't iron ore and so I don't want to make that particular comparison but insofar as trading patterns and trading cycles are concerned.....and if their is real legs in the battery story..then the graphite stocks that make it to production may well have a healthy future. For me...its too early to know which companies that will be and that is why I am "out" of the sector. Its gut wrenching to live through the constant grinding lower of a share you own but I do honestly think that it was obvious some time ago that this sector was coming off the boil.

FInally, let me re-iterate, even though I am very negative on the sector at the moment, I do think VRC have a very competent + diligent management team, and whatever happens in this space, and indeed to the future of VRC, I at least feel management is trying to do the right thing in every area possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $405 101.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 31513119 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2869703 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.