VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

IMO there's no point discussing VRC and FMG in the same breath....

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    IMO there's no point discussing VRC and FMG in the same breath. One is the fourth biggest producer of its commodity in the world in a commodity where the demands measured in billions of tonnes with billions of dollars in cash flow totally leveraged to a fully transparent spot price producing in Australia.

The other is an explorer in East Africa with some basic work done on Their plod of ground, in an untried commodity where demand is measured in the 100's of thousands of tonnes (which i believe SYR will probably satisfy m,ost of this demand)through an opaque pricing system that no one really knows what it's worth, all of which is somewhat irrelevant as it produces no cash flow it burns cash each and every day.

Does anyone's trading system have a broker trades summary similar to what @Cashbacked had access to?

I would be very interested in seeing the summary of Thursday last week as that was the day of the big volume sell down and it looked like some big sell lines from the times next to the trades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.184K 552.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 75918292 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5239231 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.