VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VRC still on track - nothing has changed, page-78

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    I'm on a phone here, so I'll be brief. I agree and iron ore most certainly is not graphite. However, I believe the recent doldrums of iron ore and its return can be used for some comparison.

The world was being told that China was off the boil, CLT lumber was taking up the mantle in low level multi residential housing and commercial building etc. Iron was a dog. No mainstream analysts were seeing the run Fortesque was about to take after its dramatic anti climax.

Now, you mention how "gut wrenching" it must be for people. I don't nessessarily hold that view. Sure there will always be that minority who blindly jump in on massive speculation based stocks and get burnt. Sometimes people just need to learn the hard way. Sometimes they never do. I suspect most people owning shares are prepared to take a long view fully aware that this is a speculator and haven't bet the sheep staion on this.

Others may have actually completed their due dilligence and decided the odds of this spec market might be worth a bit of coin. It has certainly been for me over the last 18 months. And while I keep tight stops, some people decide to run knowing full well this is speculation.

I realise you have only been offering some good insight here and the last post was not specifically for you. It was more to offer a snippet of insight that sentiment is quick to change and that none of us end users know what the next trigger points might be for the next step up or step down.

I imagine that with production due to start with a main player in graphite mining is to be a good thing. People will learn from their teething problems.

I imagine the fortunes of this share will be known closer to option maturity date... Until then, everyone is guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.