VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Spot on Chimp, Been also following MNS and WKT space closely as...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Spot on Chimp,

Been also following MNS and WKT space closely as well.

There are plenty of Graphite plays in the publicly listed arena in Australia, Canada and London exchanges. I assume there are also many more unlisted plays as well. Seems that of the potential 100 graphite plays only 1 or 2 will make it to production. Syrah is likely one of those that are leading the race so there is likely room for another explorer to hit production.

I can see a firm offtake deal re-rating the stock or at least re-rate in the short term. The real big winner would be securing funding. Problem I see with a ever-weakening share price is that even on news (lets say firm offtake) the share price goes from 4.2c to 6.3cents (I think it touched high 5s back in early January) which is a 50% jump many people will NOT be making any money.

Will need to see the sector re-rate. Trading Uranium plays at the moment not because I actually believe any of them will mine one day but at the moment there is an uptrend and liquidity. Learnt over the years that making money is about buying a share at a lower price than the selling price. Whether its from a "leaked rumour", "pump and dump in hindsight" or fundamentals it does not matter. A great fundamental plays that does not make money is useless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.