VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

VRC vs MNS - A timeline comparative

1. 546 Posts.
    My fellow VRC/VRCO graphite enthusiasts,

Thought id share with everyone 2 nights worth of research and thinking about VRC and its closest comparison ASX stock; MNS. Furthering @Graphite101 's discussions over the last few nights in a more visual and easy to take in representation.

MNS vs VRC.jpg

- MNS is currently in wave 8 pullback, MNS's journey of being rerated into a global producer of graphite is taking form of an 11 wave elliotwave rerate. The bounce from wave 8 61.8% retrace is convincing in the short term, but critically needs to break 23.6% to the upside in the next 1-3 months to ensure the low is in, otherwise most likely will come back to test 76.4% retrace in the next 6 months.

- I hope this visual infographic of the chart helps paint the picture for everyone.
    - VRC looks to potentially sit around $800M MC at the peak of the BFS rerate when it comes.
    - thats a 1000% rerate
    - VRCO in the same scenario will rerate approx 1450% with 1-4 months left prior to expiry
    - VRCO is running on the assumption that management will STAY on track with their intended timeline:

VRC timeline.jpg

I believe management with Eddie Sugar leading the charge will NOT make the same mistake MNS did with a 12 month delay to the BFS, management have stated clearly they deliver on time, and are an immaculate team that has delivered on time to date. Lets hope they stick to their timeline, if they do. BFS will be out months before VRCO expires, VRCO represents the best leverage for managements timeline.

Cheers and Goodluck to the long term holders who understand where graphite is going!

CB
    Last edited by Cashbacked: 16/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.