VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Hi Dip- i wouldnt want to make that statement personally as we...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hi Dip- i wouldnt want to make that statement personally as we are at different timelines to MNS and there are many variables and will depend on PFS numbers and flake category 81% + (super jumbo etc...) size which we may have over MNS and as SH said - larger flake size commands higher prices - the TGC 99.6% is superb and LOM (Life of mine), binding agreements and who wants to do business with us - now that last comment we have secured MOU's with 2nd largest battery manufacturer in China - now thats significant if we can turn it into "binding"

Now considering we have these MOU's in place is a great start
    Three MOUs signed with major Chinese graphite end -totalling 100,000 tonnes / annum
    and we also currently in ongoing negotiations with.... which could get released anytime as this was announced to the market months ago so could be starting to bear fruit
    Discussions with North American, Japanese, South Korean and European off-take partners, including car manufacturers, remain ongoing

The issue of shares is only one aspect as it also depends on path to production and who has the easiest path - now given that MNS are a few years ahead of us it will be god to see how well they do - in the meantime enjoy the chatter and future growth

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone - time to sign out G101
    Last edited by Graphite101: 16/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.