Hi all, (my First thoughts go to Aramalap2 who may be a so...

1. 7,295 Posts.
    Hi all, (my First thoughts go to Aramalap2 who may be a so termed, Casual Worker and unhappy with their treatment by VRC .
    From what I understand form a Friend of mine, 'The Workplace' leaves a lot to be desired where ever a person Works these Days).
    It seems possible that many attending, are mainly there to get Drunk and make Fools of themselves, and then Boast later to their Friends, however that's Okay with the various Race Clubs because they make Money out of that behavior.

Now in general the VRC Spring Carnival is a Shambles !!
    Moving the McKinnon Stakes from the Saturday BEFORE the Cup to the last Day is a BIG Mistake.
    The Mckinnon Stakes ,before the Melbourne Cup,held a great deal of interest for many Trainers(including the late Bart Cummings) AND many Punters, with it, the last run and possible 'clean out of the Valves' of many Horses before the Melbourne Cup.
    Then I also consider, in the interests of the physical development Horses, that the VRC Derby and Oaks should be transferred through to the last Saturday in April for the Oaks and the First Saturday in May for the Derby.
    The Myer and David Jones Fashion Shows etc., could then have TWO Fashion Shows, One of Spring Fashions lined up with a the Melbourne Cup and a Winter Fashion Show lined up with the Oaks.

moly

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.