VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

VRCO, page-17

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    What are you, six?

1. Never did I insinuate that it was a 'crime' that you have no idea about what you're investing in.
    2. You sound like a petulant school kid who thinks he's been mistakenly scolded.
    3. Yes, if you've got 4M shares in something, I WOULD expect you to understand what you're investing in. Otherwise, it's a freaking lotto, and you happened to stumble across it. Good luck to our, sir. Do you know where in Africa the graphite has been found? Do you understand its r/ship with other companies' tenements? Do you understand why it's considered somewhat valuable?
    4. Most anyone who has been invested in MOZ and then VRC is making paper profits. It's not rocket surgery.
    5. I'm not trying to deter others from investing in anything. It's quite funny that you write that, and it says a lot about your level of maturity. I'm trying to fathom WHY you are investing in a small Australian graphite explorer in Eastern Africa. Because you don't seem to understand fundamentals. Oh, but it's making you money...smiley face.

And it's probably why your post got one like and my reply got six.

Just sayin'
    Last edited by DoctorBrad: 10/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $9.803K 1.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11764 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21748710 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.