SRN 14.3% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

I will be taking my entitlement up as well. I had a chat with...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I will be taking my entitlement up as well. I had a chat with Vlad on Monday he is very pleased with the Imarc conference. especially the 1 on 1 time with the Saudis and other interested parties. Apparently there is another conference in the UK in a couple of weeks so they will be attending that as well. The UK is big on buying in on other countries minerals as they don't have much of their own. So maybe looking for funding for the Australian side of things. Results shortly on Yidby gold leaching then VB and Unally Hill PFS.
    Also taking into account the cost in Australia to get things moving such as very high capex and Opex a lot of potential Vanadium projects in Australia will never get off the ground so the path SRN has taken makes sense.

The market changes so quick down one day up the next.
    I dont really take a lot of interest in what is happening at the moment I just hope SRN can get this project moving and get something binding in place.
    I'am good with them getting the CR out of the way we were always going to drop to the CR price.

plus apart from the small pump to .016 last week we were around 1.3 to 1.4 anyway.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $19.6K 2.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2542000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8909508 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.