VRL 0.00% $3.00 village roadshow limited

VRL - Over Sold !!!, page-11

1. 2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    all such theories may prove correct alpha, but at present the price has dropped by a third of its value based on many "theories" that are speculated, rather than anything definate. of course i realise management has an abysmal track record however i beleive just as one should not assume that management is not covering up anything, one should also not assume that they are. Not paying out a dividend isn't necessarily a bad thing, surely if you invest in a company you would like to think that the management has better use of the funds than paying funds back to you. ahieving a better credit rating and gaining financial flexibility to persue growth arguably could be deemed as better use of the funds. i agree it all looks very dodgy and given the management this is a risky buy however the panic has resulted because of those who have been burnt by management of this company before. i haven't owned the stock b4 but decided to take what i think is a sensible punt at 1.15 today. wish me luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.