VRX 5.36% 5.9¢ vrx silica limited

Great summary above for newbies. While I’m holding mainly...

1. vmp
    13,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8834
    Great summary above for newbies.

While I’m holding mainly lithium and hpa stocks, I’ve bought in into VXR for its unique position to become a major supplier of silica sand. Don’t really have anything to add to the comprehensive information above, except my own more concise version. More learned amd knowledgeable posters can do better than me but just my bullet points why I’ve topped up again today.

-Offtakes expected within days, I.e. prior to x’mas which should be followed promptly by other milestones - refer to video presentation from Bruce just a week or so ago.

-Near term production

-highly sought after product with 54 parties expressing interest, 30 in China and 24 others in Asia

-Initially focused on signing offtakes THIS MONTH with Korea, Japan, and Taiwan

-15mt volume of indicated demand is 15x the 1mt Arrowsmith North initial production,

-$28m very low capex for AS north,

-expecting maiden production in Sep quarter, 10 months

-2 other sites concurrently advancing with production within months not years following arrowsmith north.

-with astronomical demand vs supply available initially, first off takes likely to be on very favourable terms, we’ll find out this month, any day now

-potentially keeping dilution to a minimum if not entirely avoided with advances (similar to copper play vxr whose offtakes partner committing for capex $100m advanced payments to the first 5 year production, vrx likely will get capex easily with no future dilution except accelerated development of the other 2 projects
    Last edited by vmp: 07/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $34.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $2.437K 42.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57545 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 150634 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.