VRX 0.00% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

VRX FEB 25th 2021 Interview, page-65

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    A lot of articles mentioning nippon sheet glass/ NSG GROUP (pilkington glass) on kims twitter account
    NSG group is a huge glass company for all glass in japan and invest alot in their own supply of silica sand.
    Found some things on their site

"The majority of our raw materials are sourced from third party suppliers, however, NSG Group has minority shares in Lochaline Quartz Sand (Scotland), MI Tunisia and ViCo (Vietnam) and wholey owns Melfi sand quarry in Italy. The last of which provides 5% of our Group sand consumption."

They source supplies from over 20000 suppliers worldwide and are very environmentally focused when it comes to raw materials mining something i think vrx will tick the list for all things.

https://www.nsg.com/en/sustainability/environment/suppliers

A fresh article today from vrx twitter feed on XINYI GLASS a massive automotive and flat glass supplier also gets a worthy mention.
    some interesting facts to quote...
    "the manufacturer is laying plans for four more 1,000-ton lines in Zhangjiagang, in Jiangsu province, by 2022, with another 12 facilities potentially in the works, including in Anhui."
    "The global rebound in solar demand after Covid-19 disruption in the first half of the year, plus rising demand for more-PV-glass-intensive bifacial and large-format modules, helped drive up prices in 2020 and appear set to keep supply tight, with Xinyi pointing out it typically takes 1-2 years to bring a new glass production fab to life"

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2021/03/02/solar-glassmaker-posts-another-set-of-bumper-figures/

it wouldn't surprise me if one of these companies is in the firing line and with xinyi glass adding another 4 tons a day production line with another 12 more potentially by "keyword" 2022 i wonder who is going to supply all that sweet silica, sounds like a company i no that is on the same schedule...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.44K 81.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131034 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 24173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.