VRX 3.03% 3.2¢ vrx silica limited

VRX management structure, page-15

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    totally disagree, Bruce almighty has been well behind on a lot.

what about the time lag on offtakes? Do you know why it’s blown out? Been no update for the reasons.

selling their shares to the euro investor? That stinks as much as not telling the market who it is. If they were to buy on market we would be around 40 or 50cents!

the slow release of epa stages he should have see that coming and got in the front foot, really think he was happy for that to play out the way it did, euro got a good fill!

worst of all treating us share holders like he has, someone said he’s been treating this company as if it’s his own private company (sorry I forgot who that was) but that is exactly what he’s been doing.

We all should be worried about that and voting and voicing ourselves! said it all for months.

the almighty needs someone on the board to keep him inline as I’ve said I’ve crossed my fingers the offtake partner has that in the contract.

as old people get older they become less flexible and stuck in their ways, politicians are a perfect example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $7.71K 236.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28357 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.