VRX 2.63% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

VRX vs E25, page-13

1. 4,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2551
    Takes into consideration a company’s future potential/earnings.
    For example VRX has a low build cost, and very long term resource. So potential is a long term profit, and considering the small build cost- there’s huge potential of earnings.

Then, there’s cos where the build cost and long term potential not quite there. I did make a little bit of cash on BCN, a goldie who has built and producing good profits- but its resource is limited. So share holders a bit hesitant that although co making good money now it’s finite.

Companies such as APT have terrific share price and their NVP is really high- as market has determined with its low share issue and future earnings it’s a darling!

VRX is in a niche market so hard to set NVP, as low costs to produce, fantastic product and long term reserves mean company has excellent long term value- therefore it’s NVP should’ve pretty good- other posters have suggested a value of 10 which is pretty conservative at this stage. But who knows- may be a flood to the market with every man and his dog wanting a piece of the action and there’s a flood on the market.

Personally I see 10 as being conservative as VRX is an early player- with quality product, low costs and readily available transport/rail/port access. Handy that Bruce recognised market and really targeted quality deposits with ease of movement.

Bring on production- and our NVP should be pretty strong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $1.311K 35.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 24473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.