VRX 2.70% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

well, Im still waiting to see my SMSF oppies convert, but for...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    well, Im still waiting to see my SMSF oppies convert, but for the record there was just on 1 million ( along with 300k personal holdings) and ive held them at an average of 2.5c. along with a significant amount of heads, so Im very happy.

Should have sold more VRXO along the way, but my plan was always 4 - 5 years. I will have a nice holding of VRX heads now. ( well when i see them appear in CHESS)

Options are a VERY loaded tool, and my golden rule is - only buy long dated options, always be aware of time decay, and watch out for the depressive overhang on the heads. If youre not sure dont buy them, buy heads and hold.

The positives for us all is we have a solid conerstone investor (delphi), who is obviously keen to aquire more on market. That s a great sign.
    We are almost through the Options trading window, and can expect the heads price to be free of the "unknowns" around the options.
    the fundamentals are still exactly the same ( not true they are actually better) and the EPA process is progressing.

Of course id like better comms, but if we are moving closer every day, im happy to watch and let the BOD handle it.

i fully acknowledge that with a longer timeline, its good for me - these bumps and delays mean nothing in the scheme of things. ( lol anyone remember our 6 month trading halt at 6.7c).

The silica industry is emerging, recognition is growing, we (VRX) are still years in advance of any compeditor.

Im going to grab bendigo's hammer and give myself another bang on the head and go back to sleep for the next 6 months - nothing much to do, but watch the days tick away.

The chart looks positive - for a turn around IMHO ( RSI Rising, Macd setting up for a cross) - a nice sustained break of 24/25 on some volume (3- 4 mill or so) and you can call me happy.

Some more positive fundamentals like a BOA in the next 30 60 days wouldnt go astray either. IMHO

Anyway thats just my opinion - DYOR

Apo

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3400/3400291-f60bac32a21735b85e0c92e6e2232d14.jpg

Last edited by Apoptosis: 26/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $396 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84589 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 32292 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.