re: vs alk-no competition/mnut Not ramping here mnut as this is...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: vs alk-no competition/mnut Not ramping here mnut as this is really only intended for you.Im actually expecting 60% and up.This with less in the R department.Im really quite bored of mentioning the R factor with avl.Its just nice to be in a stock that one knows is being appreciated by the market.I actually find it really very sad that they wont rate avl on its total npv,but I finally worked out a while ago it doesnt matter how much one might promote a stock it has little if any effect,espec when the market has the preception it does with avl.

Good luck with avl too.I agree it should go 50% if they get stage II up and running.Im a little sceptical you'll get the full 50% in one run though.Might go to 16/17 then the full 50% on confirmation of that cost reduction.Then again BT might have been able to convince the people in the east that he will be successful with stage II.No reason why not.In fact you may get a double hit and go straight to 20c+ if they get a closer smelter to reduce those transport costs.Not sure about this one though.Your probably more up to speed on this.No point in assuming what might or might not be.

Cheers domum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.