LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

thanks, also to "brunk" and "supreme C"good morning "creative"...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    thanks, also to "brunk" and "supreme C"

good morning "creative" Thank you for your kind comment. The enjoyable thing about taking part in the LKE dialogue in contrast to my observation of some other sites I have "visited" is the maturity and calibre of the participants on this site . That may be born in part out of the respect we have for the Directors and confidence in their efforts. That is probably brcause they have assembled such an impressive diverse collection of assets of assets. They have considerable flexibility in how they "play them"

" ...if we can put a man on the moon, then......"used to be a common phrase now perhaps  "....if we can put (yet another)  lander on Mars, then.... " is relevant now. What a superb accomplishment by NASA and their cooperation with their overseas partners (in stark contrast to the circus in Washington !). Reinforced by the knowledge of the work of SLL,  ASN and others we can be confident that technical solutions (even if not the Lilac Solutions solution") are close to hand and that our Directors will "land" LKE in the Lithium market planet on a landing site yet to be revealed.

That might be a factor in  the way that shareholders have held the line for the last six days (yesterdays' pattern was again the same as the previous five days) We may find that there is good reason the price has to all intents straight lined which we will see play out over the next eleven days. 

The VSA announcement in London on Friday (after ASX Friday's close) picked up by Porto is doubtless one of the elements in the mix .

"creative" I sincerely thank you for your invitation. I  would welcome a discussion and  would value your experience which exceeds mine (my previous and only interest was in Poseidin in that frenetic time in 1969 when the nation stopped "Melbourne Cup day" fashion every day for nearly three months),    However I made a decision not to succumb to any form of social media when it surfaced 10 years ago if for no other reason that i have no desire to enrich Zuckerberg and others of his ilk, As a result I don't twitter, tweet and I keep my face out of other peoples books. I try to convince myself  that I maintain some semblance of control over my own destiny. I only wish I could keep Microsoft out of my face.

I have settled in with my popcorn and tub of Tom and Jerry's Cherry Garcia waiting for the curtain to rise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.