VSR 0.00% 1.5¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

VSR Charts, page-49

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    I've just had a thorough look at the VSR 10 Day/5 Min chart. I think another poster (possibly @mcexplorer) mentioned possible accumulation. I just can't see it being anything other than accumulation. The chart doesn't lie.

• Random periods of higher volume/larger size buys pushing the price up with lower volume/normally lower size buys pushing the price down. eriods
    • A lot of the lower volume selling is occurring later in the day pushing the closing price below the VWAP. It isn't taking much selling volume for this to happen.

It certainly looks like accumulation.

It doesn't look like larger type retails are pushing the price up whilst the traders and instos drip their shares into it. I just doesn't seem the case due to the volume that is going through which is pushing the price/VWAP upwards not downwards.

Unfortunately, for the poster that stated that there are "large feeders selling into small retail" it just doesn't seem the case going on the price action/chart. I'm not saying that the poster is trying to down ramp or cause issues. He's allowed his opinion too. Without looking at what has been happening with the share price/chart it would be easy to assume that VSR will play out as many Co's post CR do and fall back to or below the capital raise price.

Could VSR fall to the CR price or below? Absolutely. Poor results, loose shares being allocated and market macro changes could definitely see that happen and yes we will hear "I told you so" if that happens. It's the game we are playing.

My opinion only.

All the best holders.
    Last edited by Solace13: 30/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.284M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $28.48K 1.898M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2983579 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1201252 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.