ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

vtem due very soon, page-5

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Osr 1986, you are,of course, absolutely right. The correct interpretation is important. The problem is is the both geology and geophysics are an inexact science. Geophysists model anomalies and there are lots of ambiquities. The only real way to test the anomalies is by drilling.

I've talked to the geophysist at ENT and researched his crendetials. He has a very good reputation in the industry as an able and competetant individual. But like any pofesional he has to go on the evidence available.

Frankly if you don't want to take the risk then ENT is not for you. It is a junior company, short of money bu with good projects and good management. If it fails don't come crying; you have backed your judgment and if it is found wanting, that is your fault not the fault of ENT

I will back both the projects and the managment of ENT and Ive invested around $50k and not sold a share. As stated in earlier posts I will increase my holding on weakness. I am not associated with ENT though I have known Dermot Ryan for more tha 20 years and know he is a serius professional explorer.

I am comfortable with my investment in ENT notwithstanding its losing about 30k.

Please do your own research. I'm a maverick. I back people and and back projects. My wife says I am a nut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1999561 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.