ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

vtem due very soon, page-7

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Lloydyboy

Yes I'm from WA. I spent quite a bit of time exploring in WA and eleswhere with come commercial success and quite a few techncial successes.

Of all the ENT projects my personal view is that the Wattagee gold project is the least risky and the iron projects are the most risky (from a commercial viewpoint). I think that the projects that will be amongst the cheapest to test and that have the most potential upside is the Eucla project. I suspect there will be a number of spurious anomalies at Revera but there is obviously a chance of a Sandfire look alike in smilar geology.

If one looks at all the projects that have been tested by exploration groups over the years, the global statistics of commercial l success is is low but I think that ENT are in there with a decent chance.

I like the management team as they are a bunch of professional guys who want to find something. They are not promotors who mine the share market. Like I said, I am comfortable with my position in ENT and will increasse on weakness.

The weakness of ENT is that it needs to find something significant before it runs out of money.

The above are personal views and might be wrong. Please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.