VTI 16.0% 10.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

VTI - first contract, page-38

1. My My, duty, little miffed are we?

The only sick person around this town is yourself, dear boy. Your spiteful attitude of playing "dog in the manger" when a stock goes the right way on positive news is an extremely sad one. Time to consult your shrink about this very anti social behaviour, dutes.

And Think of all your poor friends in the VTI Therapy Group...be happy for them, rejoice!!...lol

A "few" spelling mistakes, ?? geeze it was like reading a story in Esperanto..

All i did was use a few(i really mean **a few**) of your most classic mutilations for a bit of sport, although i must admit i threw in "absorbent " as a freebie.:))

Sorry that i couldnt use them all, but , there ya go..:)

lol , I Love the cave analogy, unfortunately , i wasnt in my cave, ive just been out scrub bashing with a mate in his new 4WD. Sorry to disappoint your fantasy, now wipe away the drool and bite harder on the leather.

And you can forget about standing behind me as well, i dont think id trust you in that location, you strange guy you,, and with a calculator?.lol...geeze, i hope your maths are better than your literacy skills, dutes or your boss is gonna be really pissed when he counts the take from the mens room.

If you want to pontifcate around the forum dutes, learn to spell the big words you like to use, and get your facts right, i keep telling you that,over and over , but you just wont listen.

Oh, another question, how did you manage to make a "killing" when your entire stash is still stuck at a buy of 18000 at 10 cents....?

still....... i suppose,there was still the kids..ooops, "children's", (forgive my coarse language) piggy bank to raid .....i did see a couple of big sells of 5000 around 29.5 .........so i suppose its possible...woo hoo..enjoy your bag of jellie babies.

Hey...it closed up again...nice one ....Hiram..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.020(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.0¢ $20.37K 188.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 761 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 25839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.