VTI 0.00% 15.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

VTI - Has bickering killed discussion?, page-15

1. 1,853 Posts.
    LOL - what a load of prattle you lot go on. And you have the demerity to austracise me for a typo here or there.

Listen up young ones (and old ones like Sparky - sorry to drag you in on this like this). THE ONLY way you can become objective about a stock is when you can put on the other fella's shoes and try an understand a different argument.

You lot are like Israel and Palestine - you take your sides and fight to the bitter end. That is not how you should be trading stocks and it is not how you should be viewing other traders and there input.

No-one on this forum has ever accused me of being dishonest. I've been accused (rather vagariously at times) of all manner of things, just read this thread and you get the idea, but no one can ever accuse me of being dishonest. AND the reason for that is that I never say things which don't have a basis in fact or aren't supported by substantive research or information.

And if I `play' with you lot from time to time, then its because you ask for it.

So just try it for once. Take the other view point and run with it for a while. Then you might experience how liberating your thought processes become. But that don't work (yeah yeah I know bad grammar), if you don't try and experience it. You can't know it till you've tried it.

Truth is, I would be very happy for the whole lot of you if VTI were to go up. I have plenty of associates and friends waiting to get their money out. That's not going to stop me from being an irritant to you VTI partisans. You're all too stuck with you emotional ties to this one stock and it hurts to admit you might have made a mistake. But be rational and do the sums and work out how many dollars over how many years VTI needs to earn to go back up to $1.00 plus? You may be surprised. Then look at reality of what is actually happening.

And remember "In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself" AE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.255M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 9979 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.