VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

re: for what its worth I would have to concur with that opinion....

1. 123 Posts.
    re: for what its worth I would have to concur with that opinion. The directors of this company for the past 5 years have shown themselves to be nothing but out for their own self interest.

Each time there is value in the shares; they siphon it off by issuing "employee shares (to themselves)" and selling this paper on the market, thereby depressing the price and leaving investors with only paper.

Were it to happen that this company did begin to have a real place in the market; my prediction is that these directors would pack their bags, walk away from VTI and start a new company with patents in hand. The only real asset in all of the technology development which VTI spends a fortune in researching, are the patents which are NOT owned by VTI, but only by the Directors - go figure.

Hence, while the product etc is good; the directors suck big big time (only there for themselves and have engineered it that way that no-one else will share the welath) and you can never win because they have the control and are laughing all the way to the bank. VTI for mugs only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.