VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

vti project i-99., page-23

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    re: for what its worth riverview, it is good to hold fair discussion here. You see, like you, I could take profit. But personally, the way I see it, this VTI will be much much higher comes end of next year. By then, all my holdings will be more than 1 year old. That means, only half will be taxable. So, in that sense, who knows who will make more money at the end of the day. Only time will tell. Like I said, at least it is fair enough you talking trading but it seems only very few are truly trading while most are actually accumulating here. Take the AIM trading volume. Each time it rises, it is in the millions for several days but when it falls, after an initial good volume which is usually low too, it tapers to very low. I sense someone in the know feels there is very little time left and yet they don't have enough.

Anyway, that is my take. I have my own fundamental calculation and therefore have my own expectation. Mine is for longer term hold whiles yours is trading. To each his own.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $4 32

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.