VTI 0.00% 14.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

hi ok it's a long article here is the first partRemin mining...

1. 207 Posts.
    hi ok it's a long article
    here is the first part

Remin mining company of Nagybanya have 500 tonnes of gol ore the metal currently owned by the national tresury(of rumania)BUT possible that the whole will be in the hands of the cinid polluting Aurul.
    than it gose on about the history of ho a rumanian state owned mine was slawly transfomed in to a coalition of rumanian and Australian 50?50% owned private cosortium named Aurul,wich after the disaster changed it's name to Transgold,it has reained the same since it has aquired further gold tenements in the area.and continue to operate .HOw ever the gold ore is high on arson and not being prosessed the traditional method ,most of the gold is being stored awaiting prosesswich is open to tender to anyone willing to invest$6 mill US.
    there is no mention of VTI at all.
    there is no direct mention of it either but i get the impression that the minig consortium is quiet low on funds ,hoever they continued to mine the the metal ore and have a stockpile buildt up.
    if you want i can traslate the whole but not nowin a nut shell thats all thats important i think in this artical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.