VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

vti, page-37

1. 225 Posts.
    Re EPA trials. Question was asked. Answer was the EPA report has been received and may be available on the EPA web site. Report described what the EPA did, and results obtained but made no recommendations. However, VTI now one of two companies doing further EPA funded trials in USA. VTI will build a link to the EPA site on their web site quickly.

They have hired a business guru in a Lee Ferguson ( I think). Good business credentials and really seems to have given structure to the direction of VTI. Knows what he's talking about and knows how to get things right behind the scenes as well as up front. I think he will make a big difference to rate of acceptance of the product.

Revenue up from $200K to $1.5M in 2 years.

If the prawn farming comes off, that will be reasonalbe bucks quickly - if the technology increases the yield of prawns, then contracts will come quickly, driven by increased profit. Apparently the problem is in the very early larval (?) or near microscopic stage of the development of a prawn - at this stage the little prawn lies within 2 cm of the bottom of the ponds. Very succeptable to injury from contaminated water, and apparently acid-mine drainage of a minimal amount will affect survival of the little prawns at this early stage. They have treated two ponds at the owners expense and are comparing it to two "placebo' ponds - results by Christmas - thats whats good about it, quick result, monetary gain, clear financial benefit to the user, and recurrent requirements !! If they can get into that market, that will drive signifiacnt revenues to ensure long term survival and success.

I am looking forward to prawns at the next AGM, although the muffins were good.

DD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.