VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

vti, page-30

1. 7,409 Posts.
    You have to admit parker, there's not alot going for VTI at the moment. Been a long time trying to get real contracts and the latest annual report indicating the number of new shares the company wishes to give to directors has really caused a concern, and would be the main reason for the dump of recent days. It almost looks like the company is panicking itself, and trying everything to keep directors on board. Remember the directors still come away with a nice packet if they decide to throw it all in.

All pointers are negative at the moment, and I can't see much to push it forward. Any ideas?

I also wouldn't put too much into AIM price, it is obvious the price in London is having no influence on its price here whatsoever. If AIM listing was supposed to add value to Australian shareprice it has failed dismally.

Looks like these 'green' companies are not so great afterall, doesn't appear to be anyone really interested in paying big bucks to clean up mess. It's a pity but you gotta follow the trend in this game.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.