VTM 8.82% 37.0¢ victory metals limited

I had another really good conversation with Brendan the other...

1. 3,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 754
    I had another really good conversation with Brendan the other day. I highly recommend anyone who has any questions to give him a call or email him and he may call you.

Very insightful. He makes some very important and clear points that I agree with which is such a positive for VTM. Essentially what matters is what elements you have in your basket and how much of them you are recovering. Simple as that. Total oxide amount is a shallow and misinformed way to look at a companies clay. You really need to break that down further to see exactly what you have to sell.

VTM's basket mix is a good one. With many valuable HREE as well as the valuable LREE as expected. I am very hopeful the ionic clay VTM holds comes through with the goods with the met testing. Only 4-5 weeks to go so I am very excited for that because from my observations VTM's value of minerals has a much higher worth than the other AUS REE plays I follow. The value of the element attempted to be recovered is where it is at. Knowing we have a high 970ppm average with a 35%+ HREE ratio I feel very confident the long over due re-rate is coming soon.

Another point I raised the other day was enquiring how much skin management have in VTM. I cannot remember the exact details but management do have some good skin in the game which fills me with confidence. Money talks and BS walks, so knowing management are heavily financially invested in the company like we are is very reassuring.

Last edited by Suni: 30/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.030(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $34.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $70.60K 194.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 11728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.