VTM 2.63% 37.0¢ victory metals limited

VTM General Discussion, page-123

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    Haha .. Come on Argyle you are getting desperate here. Most of your retaliation insults are borderline pathetic.. Coming from someone who has personally worked FIFO out in WA and SA I laugh at your "Too remote" comment .. Laughing out loud ... Clearly you have no idea and no experience in the matter. Can't get a workforce, how ridiculous.

VTM may be 700km away from Perth (Irrelevant) but it is only 450km away from Geraldton which is the port VTM will be exporting its REE concentrates from.

Not possible to use renewable solar energy in the middle of W.A? Does the sun not shine there? Again, Come on mate. OD6 may well have access to wind power as well which would be great for them that is not going to make an uneconomic deposit economic for example. Cue has a long standing history with gold production with many operating mines within a reasonable area to clearly display what you are saying is codswhallop.

You are correct the clay is awesome. I am yet to see a Aus clay explorer that has a higher per KG basket value. If you can please show me and I will stand corrected. The deposit size is growing by the month. It may already be large enough for a smaller scale mine. We have a whole new tenement to drill that would 100% make the resource size big enough. 100 square KM of highly mineralised ground @ 980ppm average is economic in size!

What we here at VTM love:
    - High grade
    - High basket value @ 38% HREE inc Tb
    - Scandium by-product
    - Potential gold by-product
    - 100% sealed road access from site to port

VTM has met testing due by month close. I fully expect positive results using the appropriate acid type at economic levels to display what we can do at a commercial level. Management have been nothing but first class so I would expect no different moving forward.

GL holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.