VTX 0.00% 15.5¢ vertex minerals limited

VTX Charting - Ready to GO

1. 2,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi All

I would like to believe that we all had a wonderful weekend.

Two weeks since I created my previous thread and pleased to see we have indeed made some progress and formed a strong base from 5.3 instead of falling back on the possible H&S.

I have chosen to analyse a weekly chart tonight to filter out some noise and illustrate the bigger picture

Last few weeks have been a conservative road to recovery.. followed by the last two poking for permission to move higher. Almost looks abit like an ascending triangle to some extent.

With a great setup last week, the latest weekly candle possibly would of seen more aggression if  market confidence has not been shaken this week.. but in the end resulted in a  clear shakeout that has flushed out remaining weak hands.

Only ingredient missing from here as I have emphasised is the significant increase of volume.
    Supply continues to be dry as ice with the the minor exception of some possible small trading to squeeze a pip or two here and there.
    With news at out finger tips, this may be the perfect trigger (Good news interpretation shoots out resistance OR  bad news interpretation.. well.. shoot self in head ? ).

Small gaps to fill,but that is something I can afford to leave behind if news squeezes in beforehand.

The week starting tomorrow/the next should offer some real movement

It's time to carry forward if the anticipation/expectation of what we have been waiting for  is matched.

Cheers
    Last edited by Jnnl: 30/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $47.97K 314.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 103965 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 41472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.