VTX 2.50% 8.2¢ vertex minerals limited

Dear VTX supporters; Quite a few threads have started to pop up...

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear VTX supporters;

Quite a few threads have started to pop up in recent weeks. With plenty of new interest I think it's worthwhile to try to consolidate these into two threads, the technical one here and it's sister, the FA thread.

Please keep discussion relevant, respectful and focused on the technical aspects of VTX's progression.

Now to start the ball rolling. I'm don't put great weight in day to day technicals regarding developing companies like VTX. Too much noise can be generated on a day to day basis and as we've seen, the bi-polar nature of swings can create a lot of mood swings between abject depression and unbridled elation. The first chart I've posted is a daily, I haven't drawn ridiculous lines over it and all it really shows is the noise we've been experiencing the last few weeks of trading. What I think it does demonstrate is a clear level of support at the base of the early July gap at 45 .

The second chart is much more interesting, it's a weekly and so tends to reduce some of the roller-coaster nature of the daily chart. I don't care much for the huge upthrust to 8 we saw in July. Lets keep it simple; The flag pattern it's formed is a classic view of what happens when a stock experiences a sudden upthrust. Consolidation and a subsequent fight between profit takers and new buyers tends to ensue. I'm not entirely sure it's done yet but if it does break above 65 (maybe news driven?) then the target pushes well past 10. The longer the SP "flags" the more momentum is often formed behind the next upthrust. Volume is now decreasing also which tends to indicate that selling pressure is reducing and as buying support comes back in we'll see some significant appreciation in SP. Watch for an increasing volume on a green bar as this will signal an entry point for many still on the sidelines.

Daily.png Weekly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $20.25K 251.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26235 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 144024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.